2.23.2009

The DaMaGe...

If SPRING doesn't show her sweet face soon , we may need a forklift to get me out of my house.

I am not sure what has gotten into me, but I LOVE these COOKIES. I wish I could say that my boys helped me eat this whole bag...but they didn't. And the worst part is, it was only in a few days! Who would have thought such a small pink bag could cure the winter blues? Actually, it doesn't. It gives me another kind of blues...you know the 'oh crap I have to get into a swimsuit soon' blues. But whatever.

If you would like to drown your blues with me...try them. You may find they are a great DELIGHT!

p.s. If you would like to help cure my 'oh crap I have to get into a swimsuit soon' blues, and know of anyone that would like to get rid of their treadmill, I am willing to make a deal (maybe even trade some cookies).

6 comments:

curtandheather said...

Oh my gosh!! I love these cookies, totally agree with you and the blues. Love, Love them!!

Brad and Jen said...

You are so funny! You are such a doll and don't need to worry about the whole swimsuit thing----cookies are better then swimming anyway=) Have a good one!

Sandra Dubreuil said...

You crack me up! Now I'm going to have to go and get some to see how yummy they are:)

Heidi said...

Um.. I guess I need to try... Pregnancy has me wanting anything and everything... are rumors true that you don't work for MVTE anymore?? Let me know... Email me at hgorder@alliancecu.org.. we need to talk!

Chad and Linds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad and Linds said...

Hey, I always love your posts! You make me laugh. love ya... talk to ya soon.