2.05.2009

I hate goodbyes.

Our family adventure...

Mr. Big's just wishing he could play golf with Daddy! Just a few more years buddy...


Doing some whale watching with dad!
Look close and you will see some resemblance in their expressions and poofy hair...I love it!


Soaking up some SUN with mom...

Although we warned him, he still wanted to see if the Pacific tasted like the tub....
But he still didn't mind...



What you do when mom won't let you get a tan!


My BOYS...doing what they do! Still not sure what that is...

I could really get used to seeing this everyday...
the background that is!

Prince Charming after some Boogie Boardin'...



THANKS again Grandma & Grandpa for letting us come visit you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip.. Hey you should come to the gym with me. I have a few free passes :)

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Looks like it was so much fun!! And what are you talking about...you have a fabulous TAN!! I am jealous!!

Lindsay said...

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! i love seeing what you're up to, too. your little boy is getting so big, he is darling. i am trying to figure out if this is the big island, but i can't tell...either way i'm glad you got to enjoy hawaii in january!

njfroerer said...

Hey--Candace--yeah I get to finally meet up with you and chat. I am totally blog stalking you. You have a darling blog. I am so jealous of your trip. What fun! Good time to leave Utah and soak in some rays. You are one of my favorite people:)Lets keep in touch

Natalie Redd said...

I love your pictures!!! What a fun trip.